Return of Groton Roller Hockey!!!!!

Many years have passed and Groton Roller hockey has died off. The time has come to bring it back with the rink rebuilt and the surface as even and smooth as it is Groton Roller Hockey has a serious chance to return. This is for Adult and Youth as well.

This Blog is being created as a starting point. Over the next couple months I will be working diligently with Groton Recreation Dept and USA Hockey Inline to make this dream a reality. In the future I would like to see a website for all of Groton hockey that is fully functional with pictures, stats, schedules and all pertinent information for all players refs and coaches.

My motivation to make this happen will not be enough, I will require the support of all hockey players in the area and even those looking to get into hockey. If your interested show your support and interest on this blog, send me an email address and I will keep you up to date on the status of the upcoming League(S).

SPREAD THE WORD!!!!! more to follow........

0 comments:

Post a Comment